The DEWALT DCHT895X1 40V Max pole hedge trimmer is designed to cut through a variety of landscape overgrowth. This unit features a Brushless motor deliveringup to 3700 strokes Min, & over 3 hours of trimmings charge. It also features a telescoping shaft which retracts to 45″ for use in compact spaces & extends to 70″ when additional reach is needed. Designed with a 22″ dual shear, laser cut hardened steel blade with 1″ cutting gap. An articulating head allows the user to maneuver the pole hedge trimmer to a variety of angles, cutting in 8 different positions, adjusted by 15 Degree increments. part of the 40V Max system of outdoor power equipment. Backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty. Includes: (1) Dcht895 pole hedge trimmer, (1) 40V Max 7.5Ah lithium ion battery, (1) standard charger, (1) shoulder strap, (1) blade cover.
- Telescoping shaft retracts to 45″ for use in compact spaces and extends up to 70″ when additional reach is required
- 15% more shaft length than competitive gas pole Hedge trimmers
- 22″ dual Shear, laser cut hardened Steel blade with 1″ cutting gap
- Brushless motor delivering up to 3700 strokes per minute and over 3 hours of trimming per charge
- Articulating head with 8 locking positions in 15 Degree increments
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 40 volts. Nominal voltage is 36