Transformer low voltage cable for Gardena robotic lawn mower with double rubber cover. This item is not OEM, it’s a high quality aftermarket part. Tested and guaranteed. Important information: Lay the low-voltage cable so that the blades on the blade plate can not touch it. The low voltage cable must not be shortened or extended. It is possible to lay the low voltage cable across the work area. The low voltage cable must be anchored or buried in the lawn. The cutting height must be set so that the blades on the blade plate never touch the low voltage cable. Make sure that the low voltage cable is laid in the ground and fixed with hooks at a distance of 75 cm. The cable must be anchored in the ground so that it can not be cut unless grass roots have grown over it.
- Suitable for models: R40Li – ONLY – for model-year: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Improved quality with double cover protection
- Waterproof and durable – sealed connector plugs
- High quality aftermarket part for GARDENA Robotic Lawnmower
- Low voltage cable – copper wire – 2 pin rectangular plug